Potential Consistency

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potential Consistency

A mostly roleplaying forum.

+2
_TheDarkSide_
£China'sAllieCat£
6 posters

Share your writings.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    _TheDarkSide_
    _TheDarkSide_
    n00b

Share your writings. Empty Sunset Kiss

Post by _TheDarkSide_ Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 pm

In the soft glow of the sunlight fading in the darkness beyond the horizon, he gently wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his chest, gazing into my eyes with a hypnotizing, intense look before softly pressing his lips to mine. It was a sweet kiss, full of a underlying passion ready to be released. I melted into his strong embrace, wrapping my arms around his neck feeling the need to be as close to him as possible. After a few moments he slowly pulled back and rested his forehead against mine gazing into my eyes with a look full of love. I smiled up at him shyly biting my lip. He laughed softly resting one arm on my waist guiding me to the end of the dock where we sat watching the the remaining light of the sun fade from existence, cuddled next to each other, me resting my head on his shoulder...

Isn't this just adorable  Very Happy
    RavenBlack
    RavenBlack

Share your writings. Empty Re: Share your writings.

Post by RavenBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:48 pm

((Ok, so I wrote a story, but it's kind of long. Should I post it?))
    ((Hi Alexa! Glad you could join us! Now go join the Hunger Games!))
    RavenBlack
    RavenBlack

Post by RavenBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:56 pm

A few miles away from a small town, a small child wanders through the darkening forest, her feet bare and her rags hanging limply from her body. Her cherubim face is downcast and the trace of tears can be seen on her pale cheeks. Her brown hair hangs in strands over her face.
    She arrives at a small, rundown cabin. The door hangs crooked on rusty hinges. The porch sags, the wood is splintered and rotting. She places one foot cautiously on a stair. The old wood creaks. She continues up the steps and stops at the door.
    The cabin is dark and filled with the smell of rotting wood and mildew. The girl wants to turn away, to continue to wander through the forest, but something draws her in. She looks around. A small chair sits in the middle of the floor. Nothing is on the walls except for a dingy kerosene lamp. The rest of the room is bare. The child's eyes adjust to the dim light. She can now see something on the ceiling.
    White sheets, as pure as snow, hang down from the ceiling. They flutter softly in the cool breeze. The girl is filled with wonder. How could something so clean and beautiful be in such a dirty and dismal place. She returns her gaze to the empty chair. But something is there that wasn't there before. One of the pale sheets is draped over the chair. She moves closer, curious. She reaches out a thin, sallow hand to caress the pure white sheet.
    As her fingertips barely brush the sheet, a voice as soft as a whisper comes from a dark corner of the room. She turns quickly toward where the voice came from, peering into the darkness. A small person steps forward, an old lady. She is dressed in a long white cloak, her hair is white and wispy like the clouds in the sky, and her skin is paler than the sheets. Her eyes are as black as night. They glow with a fierce fire. She stares at the child and repeats what she had said before. "You have finally come."
    The child steps back in fear and confusion, knocking into the chair. "What...what do you mean." She tries to get to the door. A sudden strong wind surrounds the cabin causing the door to slam shut. The whole cabin shakes and groans. The light is gone and the whole room is pitched I to darkness. The girl shakes with fear. A small hand touches her shoulder. She screams as she is pulled away from the door and down below the cabin. A cloth is put over her face and everything goes black.
    She wakes in a dimly lit room. She is laying on a small cot, a wool blanket draped over her thin body. She lifts her head to look about. She sees the old woman and let's out a cry of fear. The woman turns her eyes on the child and smiles. "Good, you are awake. Now we can begin."
    The child whimpers. "Please, let me go!"
    The woman gives a small laugh. "But we haven't even started. Once we've finished, you may go. Now, come, sit." She motions to a chair next to a small table covered in a white sheet.
    The girl slowly gets up, trembling, and walks toward the old woman. She sits down upon the chair by the table. The old woman sits down across from her. "Now, some riddles I'm going to tell you, and a deal I'm going to make with you. If you can answer me these riddles, free you may go, yet if you fail, here shall you stay. Three chances I will give you to guess wrong." She smiles and clasps her white hands together.
    "Here the first one is. When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you do not have me." The child sits in terror. She racks her brain for an answer, but she has never heard this riddle before. Minutes pass, but feel like years. "Well?" The old woman's gleam with triumph. The girl sits motionless, then something comes to mind. "Secrets." The woman's face falls. "Very good my child, but that is only the first one."
    "Glittering points, that downward thrust. Sparkling spears, that never rust." The girl stares at the old woman. She feels the darkness creep in around her as the lamp light grows dimmer. "I...I don't know..." She feels despair as the the old woman grins. "That is one!" The child's fear increases. She wonders what her fate will be, should she fail.
    The old woman rubs her hands together. "Here is another one for you. Guess the answer, if you can. What is greater than the gods, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you'll die?" The girl ponders the riddle, her fear lessening a bit. She thinks to herself, nothing is greater than the gods. Her face then lights up. "Nothing! The answer is nothing." She smiles. The woman's eyes glare hatred at the child. "Clever you are, little girl. We are not done yet."
    "The more that you take, the more you leave behind." Silence fills the room. The girl ponders and thinks while the old woman smiles and rubs her hands together. "Do you give up?" The woman whispers, her eyes glitter. The child whimpers in fear. "I don't know the answer!" The woman laughs. "Then that is two times you fail. Two more riddles I will give you. Fail once more, and you will learn your fate."
    The child shudders. Her fear surrounds her like the darkness. The old woman stares fixedly at the girl. "If you look you cannot see me. And if you see me you cannot see anything else. I can make anything you want happen, but later everything goes back to normal." The girl has heard this riddle before and knows the answer immediately. "Imagination." The woman glares at the child. The light suddenly goes out, even though there is no wind and the air is still and humid. The room is pitched into darkness.
    A voice speaks, sounding distant and small. "I have one more for you. One final riddle." The child jumps to her feet and looks around frantically, but she can not see anything. "Until I am measured, I am not known. Yet how you miss me, when I have flown." The voice comes from the right of the girl and she turns in that direction, desperately trying to see. She tries to think of the answer. "Well?" The voice comes from the left. The girl spins around, having no idea which way she's facing. "I'm waiting." The girl begins to panic. "Uh...ummm..." "Have you given up?" "No! I...I..." She collapses and begins to sob.
    Minutes pass and feel like hours. The child closes her eyes and forces her tears to stop. She feels herself drowning in the silence. Then, her eyes open wide as the answer comes to mind. She leaps to her feet. "Time! Time! It's time!" She looks around for the old woman. "Now let me go! I got it right!"
    She turns around and comes face to face with the old woman. Her eyes are burning with hatred. She grabs the girls shoulders with her bony hands. "You haven't gotten anything right!" The child struggles wildly to free herself. The old woman pushes the child to the floor. She whips the sheet off the table. The girl scrambles to her feet and runs to a corner of the room. "Let me go! I got the answer now let me go!" she cries.
    The old woman grabs the girl and drags her to the chair. She ties her up with the sheet. "I've waited forever and I now have to to chance to be free!" She gathers a few random objects together, a crows foot, a bear claw, a dried rose, and a lock of blonde hair. She deposits them into a wooden bowl. Using her nail, she cuts herself and dribbles her blood over the objects. She again gathers the objects into her hands and mumbles an ancient spell. Slowly, menacingly, she walks to the terrified child. Reaching down, she clasps the girls hand in her own and cuts the palm with her nail. The girl cries out. The woman places the objects into the child's open palm, then closes the fingers over it.
    The girl hears the cabin above begins to creak and moan. She hears the wind howling and thunder crashes. The trapdoor to the room below flys open and light and wind fill the darkness. The sheets in the rafters above billow violently. The girls hair whips in front of her face. The old woman stands holding her arms out. Her white gown billows and whips about her legs, her thin white hair is blown back from her face. A wild grin is spread across her face. Lightning flashes and the thunder cracks. The child sits in fear, her hand clasped tightly over the charms. She looks down at her hand but cannot force her fingers to open. The room begins to spin. The old woman begins to glow, the white light blinding the girl. She watches in terror. The woman turns into a white light, the girl feels as if she is falling. She screams. Then...darkness.
    Years have passed. No one ever saw the small, lonely girl wandering the streets. She seemed to disappear with the winds of the season. Life continues in the small town as it used to. And a few miles away, a lonely, old cabin sits. No one knows it's there. Inside a white cloaked, old woman sits in a chair in the middle of the room...waiting. Waiting to be freed.

Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Admin

Post by Sandstriker Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Awesome.
    RavenBlack
    RavenBlack

Post by RavenBlack Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Thanks
    Mychemicalparadox
    Mychemicalparadox
    n00b

Post by Mychemicalparadox Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:43 pm

What are the restrictions here? Like, is there a length limit or should we censor cursing etc
    _TheDarkSide_
    _TheDarkSide_
    n00b

Post by _TheDarkSide_ Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Lol, ok Chloe
    RavenBlack
    RavenBlack

Post by RavenBlack Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Mychemicalparadox wrote:What are the restrictions here? Like, is there a length limit or should we censor cursing etc
    I don't know if there's a length limit, my story was long, but I don't think cursing is allowed on the forum.
    Sandstriker
    Sandstriker
    Admin

Post by Sandstriker Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:39 pm

RavenBlack wrote:
    Mychemicalparadox wrote:What are the restrictions here? Like, is there a length limit or should we censor cursing etc
    I don't know if there's a length limit, my story was long, but I don't think cursing is allowed on the forum.
    As long as it isn't derogatory such as "fag, slut, bitch" and being used against another forum member, it should be okay.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Mychemicalparadox
    Mychemicalparadox
    n00b

Post by Mychemicalparadox Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Oh. Well. I wrote something kind of dark but I'm really proud of it so here~ ((by the way, since I know Liam likes trigger warnings so much, tw: death, tw: suicide, although, in the big picture, this piece is kind of anti-suicide.. meh.))

"Somewhere in the world, the sun is setting. Caribbean blue mixes with pale hues of fleshy peach, and the failing rays of light grasp onto the dark silhouette of the horizon. Maybe they reflect off of rippling waves, or glistening treetops. Perhaps they wrap around the tips of chimneys like fingers. They might set fire to the windows of skyscrapers, blinding passersby that dare look into the raging inferno.

There is one place where the sun is dying, slowly sinking below the distant hills. The scene is picturesque. There is a street. It is a two way street that stretches from one end of nowhere to a petite looking cul-de-sac that has a playground in the center of it. The playground consists of two swings, a see-saw, and a jungle gym. On either side of the road is a row of houses. They are little brick homes that have cleaned out gutters and perfectly manicured lawns. It is the type of doll-like home, inhabited by doll-like people, with doll-like cars and doll-like lives. Controlled by a man wearing an immaculate suit, his satin tie pinned against his silk dress shirt. Thin, nearly invisible strings that move their fragile limbs.

The only exception to this total peace is a very undoll-like girl. On the outside she seems to wear the same sweet smile as everyone else. She wears the placid, ignorant expression that everyone else wears, but her mind is far from blissful. She locks herself inside her tidy bedroom, her stuffed animals lined up on the shelf. They look down on her with beady black eyes, examining her soul.

She stays awake at night, long after everyone has gone to bed, sitting in the darkest room of them all. Her mind. Her thoughts drown out everything else, tearing at her until she has been stripped of all that makes her human. She is no longer a person. She is simply the shell of what once was. What will never be. She no longer even holds fear, for that too has been taken from her.

Her note is found the following morning. Her hands bloody, hanging from her shredded wrists like the head of a dying flower. She lies in a pool of her own vomit, piss, and crusting blood. Her eyes, once brown and filled with curiosity are now stretched wide, bloodshot, and beginning to dry. The tears have long since evaporated off of her cheeks. The remnants of pills lay scattered around her like a halo of death. The cops are called to the scene as the once absent sun lifts itself up into the sky, spilling its smiling light onto the terrain. Reporters, ambulances, and other vehicles have parked themselves on the road. And somewhere... her mother and father hold each other, grief stricken, wondering where they went wrong.

It is ten years later. The jungle gym is laced with growing ivy and weeds. The lawns are torn up. Houses crumbling down. The one remaining swing creaks as a light breeze passes through. The grass has all died. The skies are dark with decay.

This is her world, and she has destroyed it. She projected herself onto a blank space, filling it with what she had to, but it soon spiraled out of hand. Her imagination came crashing down around her, tying her up in a world non-existent. She created a world. One which destroyed her. She destroyed herself."
    Able Sankovik
    Able Sankovik
    n00b

Post by Able Sankovik Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:01 pm

A story continued
    This is only dialogue, I want to add the skeleton later. When time permits me.

A Story Continued:

Me-I need to save Wilson and I need to save Sir Francis, I need to make them safe. I guess; Wilson, if i don't come back in two days, take Sir Francis and run.Just get as far away from this place as you possibly can. Try to find some villagers or something, and try to take refuge and defend yourselves. I will try my...
    Butler-Would you like a towel, Sir. You need to stop daydreaming, you might drown?
    Me-The dreams are getting unbearable. Wilson, Wilson, why did you have to go? You could have stayed, but you didn’t. I suppose all is lost and I will never see you and Sir Francis again.
    Me-I have got to get some help, from someone somewhere. I seem to remember that there was a Private Investigator across the street from the park. Maybe I should go there and see if he could help me.
    PI-I can find anybody, anywhere, anytime. Now what can I help you with today?
    Me-My pumpkin is missing, I was wondering if you could find him and my cat if it wouldn’t be too much trouble.
    PI-Well, I get all types around here; one kid wanted me to find his snowman last spring, but a pumpkin. I would have more luck with a needle in a haystack the size of Alaska. By the way does this pumpkin have a name?
    Me-Yes, his name is Wilson.
    PI-Were the pumpkin and the cat together when they were lost?
    Me-They should have been, at least that’s what I told them. I remember it clearly; I told Wilson that if I didn’t return, to take Sir Francis and run.
    PI-Well, come back in about an hour and I will have something for you. You may also want to check the bulletin board for anything useful. By the way, my fee is 128 gold ingots.
    Me-See you in an hour, hope you find out something.
    Me-[under my breath], how am I going to get that kind of money?
    Banker-Are you Mr. Clone, sir?
    Me-Yes.
    Banker-We have been expecting you for some time. Your safe deposit box is on the third floor, room number 6; please give your identification to the man inside the door.
    Me-Is this the construction site that needed some water?
    Construction worker-Yes, I put that ad on the bulletin. Thank you for the water.
    Me-Your ad on the bulletin says you need a package delivered.
    Business man-I would like my package delivered to 1776 4th street.
    Me- Mr. Datrick, I presume?
    Mr. Datrick- Yes.
    Me-Your ad on the bulletin says you need help with something.
    Mr. Datrick-Yes, I put that ad up there about a month ago and nobody has stopped to help me. I need help with this painting here. I can’t seem to get the right one; you know, the one with the guy fighting the hand. Can you help me?
    Me- Sure I would love to help.
    PI-While you were out, I found some information on that cat and the pumpkin; surprisingly. They were seen at the subway station on 1st street and 5th avenue about a week or so ago. I hope you find them. Goodbye.
    Passerby 1-A cat and a pumpkin, I think they went on the southbound train or maybe it was the train from the north, possibly the western train, east that’s what it was east or north; I don’t remember.
    Passerby 2-I heard from my sister’s second cousins uncle’s friend of a friend’s next door neighbor’s boss’s wife’s gossip council chairman’s lead source’s garbage man’s son’s history teacher’s husband’s daughter’s math teacher’s pupil on the third row...
    Passerby 3- I know nothing; nothing.
    Passerby 4- The old subway tunnels, that’s where they went, I heard the cat say that they needed to find some scientists. You won’t find me going however. It’s been said that they do crazy experiments down there.
    Me-Thank you. You have been the most help.
    Dr. Connors-What are you doing here? Wait you must be Clone? Sorry for the miss understanding. My name is Dr. Connors. I am the lead scientist around here.
    Me-Where is my Pumpkin?
    Dr. Connors-I don’t know exactly. Dr. Jeff can explain it better than I can.
    Dr. Jeff-About a week ago a cat and a pumpkin came to us claiming they knew how to get my future portal working. While they were here we made a discovery; we found out that there are shortcuts through time and we could make a portal using a new element we discovered to power it. We named it chronium. Thing was, the portal only works with the past and the present, not the future. Your cat fixed our future portal and locked it with four keys.
    Me-So where is Sir Francis?
    Dr. Jeff-Sir Francis is in the future.
    Me-And where is Wilson?
    Dr. Jeff-Wilson is in the beginning of the End of a different time stream. He said something about finding a new boss mob. He told me you would recognize the portal. But it’s locked, just like the future portal.
    Me-How do I find the keys to unlock the portals?
    Dr. Jeff-Wilson left the keys to the future portal in four different instances in time. The End portal is locked with the eyes of the Enderman, they inhabit…
    Me-I know what they are; I’ve had a run in with them before. That’s how Wilson got lost. Where are the eyes?
    • Dr. Jeff-The eyes are also caught in time; however there are a twelve of them. Sir Francis said he left a book in a safe deposit box for you, along with four pieces of chronium. Do you have them?
    • Me-Yes I have them. What do I do with them?
    • Dr. Jeff-Mr. Lansky will instruct you further. He’s our tech guy.
    • Mr. Lansky- Place the four chronium blocks in the four power slots on the wall, next push the yellow, then the blue buttons. When the blocks are in place you can select the date you want to go to, then push start and stand in the center of the machine. When you are in the center of the machine, push the go button. As a precaution do not have more than one date lever pulled at a time. Anything you get from that time period put in the chest, you may only use the items when you go to the End. To return, there should be a button either were you started or where you end at each place. It will not always be obvious; you will have to look carefully. Before you leave Dr. Jeff needs to tell you something.
    • Dr. Jeff- There is some supplies for you over by the wall. We had them time washed, so you can take them to any time period. By the way, the book you gave me has the dates for the future portals levers. We haven’t been able to determine which dates the eyes are in, so you will have to go to all of them. We will be awaiting your return. Be careful and may God be with you.

• Poseidon-Zeus is getting out of hand; with his fireballs he thinks he is a god or something. Defeat him and I will give you a chest that will link with others of its kind, no matter the distance between them, they can even link through time and space. If you need armor or weapons, there is a salesman in the temple. You'll need to get to him before Zeus see's you. here is some money.
    • Poseidon-Outside the gate, in the garden is a Golden Apple. Do not use it unless you are in dire need of it, there is only one in the entire world that I know of.
    • To find the fire,
    To light the spire,

You must enter the maze,

But, beware it’s a craze,

If this is done,

You can have an eye,

Have fun and goodbye.

Prison mate- It’s your turn to go and fight. I knew this day would come eventually, I will always remember you.
    Governor- You, have been the only one to ever survive the monsters. Here is my most prized possession. We will never have another fight in here again and I will personally release all the prisoners.

Eric the Green- Today we are going to sack the English village and burn it to the ground. To gain a place in our ranks, you need to go and get the Hammer of Thor from the Blacksmith. The Blacksmith will direct you on what you need to do to get it.
    Blacksmith- To open my ears to your request, you must first fill my pockets with gold.
    Eric the Green-So, he wants some gold. That Blacksmith always wants something. Defeat Zom over there in a fight to the death, and I will give you some gold. One condition, you must use your fist.
    Blacksmith-The hammer of Thor, none have asked of it for some time. It is in the center of the volcano upon which this blacksmith sits. Nobody has dared to come even to the gate. Hopefully you will succeed, where so many have failed; because of fear.
    Eric the Green- Burn the village and bring back the loot. You may use my berserk potions. Keep one item as your share of the plunder.

Steward-Are you ready to go to the tournament?
    Me-Yes I’m ready; I have my armor, my sword and my bow. Am I missing anything?
    Steward-I don’t think you are.
    Steward- Remember, if you do well, the King will reward you with the honor of fighting the Marmaton. It has been up in the castle tower for as long as I can remember. Every year it demands tribute, the king is tired of using all the taxes to pay this beast. I hope you win.
    King-You have won, I would be pleased if you would join me for a feast before you rid the castle of the Marmaton.
    King- Did you enjoy your feast? The creature is in the room above the library.

Peasant-Would you like to get rich?
    Me-Why do you ask?
    Peasant-Some foreigners said that if I get them some gunpowder and the materials to make rockets that they would give me a reward. Problem is I can’t get into the palace, you can however. If you help me, I will give you half of the reward.
    Me- How do you expect me to find out where the stuff is?
    Peasant-Mrs. Young should know something about the rockets, she’s the city snoop. If you want to find her, she goes to the temple on the hill this time of day.
    Mrs. Young- I will tell you about the rockets, if you will get me a book. I want to learn to teach my grandchildren to read.
    Scribe-I will give you a book if you will get me a spruce sapling.
    Gardener-I will give you a sapling if you will find me a shovel.
    Worker-I will give you my shovel for a bucket of water.
    Fisherman-I will give you my bucket if you can give me a fishing pole.
    Boy-I will give you my fishing pole if you can catch me a fish with it.
    Mrs. Young-Thank you for the book. The palace guard has the key to the rocket vault. You can bribe him with some gold. If you don’t have any talk to the goldsmith.
    Goldsmith-I will give you seven gold ingots if you will get me an iron sword.
    Soldier-I am retiring in a few days, you can have my sword if you get me a diamond for my wife.
    Gem collector- I will give you a diamond if you will give me an emerald.
    Villager-I will give you an emerald for seven blocks of wool and seven logs of wood.
    Farmer- If you will shear my sheep I will give you seven blocks of their wool.
    LumberJack-I will give you some wood if you will give me a sapling to replant the trees I've cut.
    Guard-This job doesn't pay enough. If you will get me some gold I will give you the key to the vault.
    Peasant-Here is your half of the reward, I hope it is enough. I will deliver it to them tonight. Now the world will know of this wonderful invention.
    Me-[under my breath], and it will blow itself to smithereens.

Ninja-We were forced to live in these caves, because samurai Jack has taken over the castle of our friend, lord Jurua. In our house are weapons and armor, use them to defeat Jack. If you can carry this out then we will give you an ancient eye that has been passed down to us from generation to generation. See if you can find a way up the cliff, look behind the tree by the cliff.

Farmer-Thank you for the seeds, my wife wouldn’t be able to plant her garden without them. Is there anything we can do for you?
    Me-I’m looking for someone who has an eye of the Enderman.
    Farmer-I don’t know what one of those things is, however it sound like something those people down the road would know something about. What do you want with the ear of the end men…? Never mind it is none of my business.
    Farmer’s wife-If you want to stay the night, you can sleep in the guest room.
    Farmer-My wife has some cookies, milk and freshly baked bread, you look famished. If you need it, there is a sword in the chest in my room. I don’t need it any more.
    Farmer’s wife-Here is your food; don’t eat it all at one time. But please be careful, you never know what you might find there.

Pilgrim- The new world is going to be a harsh place. We should build a cabin first; it needs to have four walls, a roof and a door. Not elaborate, just enough to get us through the winter. There is an axe in the storage room. Also make a garden and some bread. Come back to me when your work is done.
    Pilgrim-Good, the cabin looks great. Here is some food; around here you work, you eat.
    Pilgrim-Go into the woods and see if you can find some wild pigs or something.
    Native American-How; can me have some brown food I see you white men eat? If we get some I will give you a gift I got from the Great Spirit.

Professor-A great explorer traveled to this island many years ago. His journal has been salvaged, what little pages are left will hopefully lead us to find out his fate.
    Journal 312-I have landed on this island after many months at sea.
    Journal 320-I am sure this is the place, the land is so different.
    Journal 332-I will start to search the other side of the island today.
    Journal 341-I have almost given up hope. But I have one last place I haven’t looked yet.
    Journal 342- I have found the Aztec temple. I will try to find a way into it tonight.

Black Apron- Ahar, I be Black Apron scourge o the seas. Do ye want to get some treasure? All ye have to do is find the pieces of the map and bring them to me. Getting this treasure will be as easy as a sliver o pastry. Ask me first Mate where to look for the map.
    First Mate- The pieces of the map are in the storeroom at the bottom of the ship, Black Apron is too lazy to get them himself. By the way, you can have my sword, just in case finding this treasure is harder than Black Apron is making it out to be. §r
    Black Apron- Ye found me map, go into the crews sleeping quarters, I think I left my compass in there.
    Black Apron-Here we are and I didn’t even need me compass, but thanks for getting it. When ye find the treasure ye may keep six things as your payment.

Archeologist- Indiana Clone, we have been waiting for your arrival. Dr. Smithson is in his tent.
    Dr. Smithson- Your back, I… oh never mind. Your job is to get the scepter of KamunRah. The town will have items you will need to get the scepter, please search it thoroughly. We will figure up a payment for your trouble when you come back with the scepter.
    Archeologist-I have a buyer that will pay big money for this helmet.

Pioneer-The Indians are attacking us, we need your help. My gun is in the chest. If you bring me seven of their arrows, my son says you can have something he found in the woods.

Sergeant Mills-Across no-man’s land is the cipher key that will give us the upper hand in this endless war. It is straight across from us in the enemy trench. Before you come back decipher the message. Be careful the enemy is always watching. And look out for mortars.

Me-Who, what, where, when and why am I back?
    Dr Jeff-We were able to get you back before you got lost in time. A couple fuses blew and you will have to replace them before you can continue. Go inside the lava reactor and place the fuses facing the white blocks and flip the switch. If you have done it correctly the Redstone light will be lit. The reactor has been leaking for quite a while. We haven’t gotten around to fixing it. Here is a fire protection liquid, cover yourself with it before you go into the reactor. Have fun.

Lt Colonel Frugal-You will be dropped 5 km behind enemy lines. Once on the ground, bury your parachute so no one can find it. You will then proceed to the bridges across the Rhine River. When you get to the bridges set your charges, put them all over the top of the bridge. As soon as you get over the river go to the farm that has a giant brick chimney. Don't forget your blasting cap, don't leave it when your done blowing up the bridge. Remember be exceptionally careful, if you get captured we will not be able to rescue you.
    Pilot- Your parachute, blasting cap and C4 are in the chest. When you’re ready; jump.
    Colonel Gill- Kannst du Deutsch sprechen?
    Me- What?
    Colonel Gill- I was just making sure you weren’t a German spy.
    Me- Why would I be a German spy?
    Colonel Gill- You never know these days. It’s sad; a lot of people don’t like Germans, and some Germans are even helping win this war. Some people give all Germans a bad name. What is going on here? I don't know. Why do you ask? Just wondering. Im not going to tell you why I did that.
    Me-I’m actually an allied saboteur. I need to get to the bridges and blow them up. Can you help me get out of here?
    Colonel Gill- We have been working on a tunnel, it’s taken almost two months now. All we have to do is dig is a few more feet and we will be in the woods. I can get you out tonight. Go and get a shovel from Jim, he’s in charge of tunnel work.
    Jim-Flip the lever in the barrack you where just in.
    Secretary-No one is allowed in the Kommandant's Office without permission. You will be taken to the cooler.
    Prisoner next to you- Colonel Gill told me to tell you, that they made a tunnel that connects to the cooler.

Note- Climb to the peak of the mountain, place your sign, and you will be the third man alive to accomplish this feat.

NASA Director-Out of a hundred candidates, you have been chosen to travel to the moon. While you are there, you will collect some rock and dust off of the moon’s surface.
    Director of operations-Your space suit is on the wall and your pick is in the chest. Once in space you will be transferred to the moon module. When you have completed your mission you will leave the moon and land in the ocean, where we will pick you up.
    NASA Director-If you complete your mission, you will be rewarded the item you wanted for your research. I will see you when you land in the ocean seven days from now.
    NASA Director-Here is the item I promised. You have done well in your mission; the entire world thanks you for your service.

Dr. Connors-We wish you luck and we hope you find Wilson. You can take anything you want from the time chests to help you. God be with you.

Wilson-I thought you were dead.
    Me-No I’m not dead; why would I be dead?
    Wilson- After you defeated the Enderdragon, Sir Francis and I thought you had been killed by the Enderman who took over the castle. We left fearing the worst. I heard of a new boss mob that had taken over the End in the wake of the Enderdragon. Sir Francis found some scientists who were working on getting one of the end portals working. We fixed the portals, but while exploring time I lost three of the keys to the portal Sir Francis made, while he was in it. Since there was nothing I could do, I decided to see what was what, about the boss mob. When I got here some of his cronies took me prisoner, claiming I was trespassing. I still don’t know much about it except that it came from the Nether.
    Me-Where is it?
    Wilson-It should be at the top of the castle. It keeps its heads scattered about the castle. You know the saying; couldn’t keep track of your head if it wasn’t attached to your shoulders. You go find his heads and I’ll see if I can find a way up.
    Me- I found all the heads what do I do with them? what do you want me to do about it, i don't know what to do, I'm lost in thought and i can't get out.
    Wilson-Why do you have so many? There should only be three heads, not eighteen. Well, go up there and see what’s what, be careful.
    Wither Skeleton-While your friend was in prison I decided to take over. Wither has killed so many of us for our skulls. So I made wither my ‘guards’, instead of the other way around. Well, I suppose I am just delaying the inevitable, come here so I can finish you.
    Wilson-You’ve defeated him. Let’s hurry to the exit before the others find out that he’s been killed; you know how they like to gang up on you.

Dr Connors-Your back, and you found Wilson! I’m so glad your safe. My staff and I will see you in the future, Sir Francis is waiting for you; unless you would rather stay here.

Dr. Connors-It took you long enough; we’ve been waiting for almost a year. Go outside and see what the future holds for you.
    Me- What is the date today?
    Dr. Connors- Its July 4, 2025. Why do you ask?
    Me- Just wondering.
    Butler-Your seat is at the head of the table, Sir. Don't diddle dawdle, your guests are waiting.
    Me-My friends, I would like to thank you for coming today...
    Hotel employee-There has been an explosion; the egg has been stolen.
    Able Sankovik
    Able Sankovik
    n00b

Post by Able Sankovik Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:06 pm

This is part of the back story for Jeff, before "Me" comes. (Me is almost anyone you want it to be for the moment).

A Preluded Story:

"You need what?!" I asked, hoping I wouldn't offend him. I didn't know how a cat would respond to negativity. I had a cat when I was in college and it was very precise.
    "Your portal is perfect except you are using the wrong thing to power it." said the cat, "you need to use a fire charge; not chronium, it just won't work without it."
    I had never done anything illegal before; I guess there is first time for everything. Fire charges are very, very limited and the only way anyone can get one is on the black market; Unless you've got a whole ton of money, which I didn't happen to have at the moment.
    "Come on Jeff, you are the one asking for any knowledge about future portals" the cat said, with an air of, 'you will get me what I need or I will leave.'
    "Ok. I will talk to my boss, if I can get the approval then I will see what I can do."
    "Thank you. I will meet you at your lab, the day after tomorrow."
    "You need what?!" exclaimed Dr Connors.
    "That's what I said, but he was very insistent. I have found that it is hard to argue with a cat thats about as big as a dog and can talk back to me." I responded, hoping that he would understand.
    "Well. I have a couple of fire charges that I have saving for a rainy day. I will let you have them. But be very careful with them, they are rather expensive "
    "Thank you very much. Sir Francis will be by here tomorrow at about noon. Where are the fire charges?"
    "They are in the bank. The key to the safe deposit box is in guest room number three. Please be back before five o'clock, I have an experiment that I would like your help with."
    I went to the guest room and got the key. To get to the out of our lab is kind of interesting because our laboratory is in the old subway tunnels below Diverse City. They were closed down in 1970. In 1992 my boss, Dr Connors bought them from the city. He wanted a quiet place to work, instead of the hustle and bustle of the city above. I joined Dr. Connors a few years later. After my work on the future portal was published in a local science journal, he decided to hire me. While I was working here, Dr Connors and I discovered a new element which we named chronium. I thought that I could use it to power my future portal, but it just didn't have enough power. So I put my predicament in the science journal. I got a few answers, but none of them were very informative. That is until I read sir Francis' entry. He knew everything there was to know about a future portals. So I decided to meet him at subway station my lab is connected to. And that's how I got myself into this fine predicament.
    "Please give your identification to the man inside the door, your box is in room six, on the second floor" said the banker.
    I liked the old receptionist; this one makes the bank feel like they want to keep all of your money. After fuming to myself, I stepped through the door, went to the box and got the fire charges. On the way back to the lab I went by the Pryron building, where one of my friends works.
    My friend, Jim met me with a friendly "How are you today."
    "I'm doing well, I need you to a search on a cat named sir Francis. I met him today and he said I needed to get some fire charges. And with all of the constraints on them, I decided to come and ask you if you can find out anything about him."
    "We'll I will see what I can do to help you. You are good to be wary, fire charges are nothing to be played with. Come to me tomorrow, my office will be open for about an hour, from eight to nine in the morning."
    Thank you, I will see you tomorrow. I want to know everything about him, no matter how small."
    I left the building with a newfound confidence, Jim works at the Pryron building as a security consultant, he is very good at what he does. I made my back to the lab to find Dr Connors almost done with his experiment.
    "I'm back with the fire charges."
    "Where have you been? I'm almost done with this. By the way, can you hand me that pair of clamps?"
    "Sure; Here it is. I went by the Pryron building to see Jim, I asked if he would look up that cat. He said he would see what he find. I going to see him at about eight tomorrow. I will try to be back before eleven, so I can help you get things ready for sir Francis. Since I wasn't here to help you I might as well ask; What were you working on?"
    "I was trying to see if I could get the portal I found a while back, working. I read in the library about mythical creatures that built portals that were very similar to the one I found. I read that they inhabit what, some Swedish Vikings called the End. It was a place of complete darkness. Apparently it is not connect to our universe in any way except by the portals. Well, the book said that if combine blue pearls with mercury powder, then it will make an eye that will react with the portal and get working. However I only had enough pearls to make two eyes. Do you know where I can get some more without losing anymore money than I have to?"
    "Sir Francis may know something about it, he seems very knowledgable in this subject."
    "If I can't get anymore pearls then my experiment will be a failure."
    In the morning I went to see Jim. I hoped he had something for me.
    "Looked into that cat and found a few things. When I did a search of him, I got a few hits, most of them were of Batclone, the newly acclaimed billionaire. He does know quite a bit about future portals, apparently both he and Batclone both have built at least one of them. I don't have any evidence that they have used them though. Sir Francis also knows about a portal called an End portal. He and Batclone discovered one a while ago."
    "Dr Connors found an End portal also, maybe sir Francis can help him with his portal. Thanks for the information. I have to get back to the lab, sir Francis will be at the lab in about an hour."
    My mind could not grasp the gravity of what was happening. If sir Francis could get our portals working, then there was no telling what we could accomplish. I went to the subway station to meet sir Francis and show him the way to the lab. When I got there I saw that sir Francis had somebody or something with him.
    "Who is that with you?" I asked.
    "This is Wilson. He is a..."
    "He's a pumpkin!" I exclaimed as I noticed what it was. "Why do you have a pumpkin with you?"
    "He also knows about portals. He has some knowledge on the End portal Dr Connors has been working."
    "How do you know that?"
    "I have my sources, just like you."
    "Let's get to the lab, Dr Connors is waiting for us."
    "You must be sir Francis. Jeff has told me so much about you. Dr Connors said as we entered. "Who is this with you?"
    "This is Wilson, he will be assisting us. He know about the portal you have been working on. We should get started; the day is getting away from us."
    We stared working. Sir Francis showed us how to use the fire charges. It was easier than I suspected, you just throw them at the portal and it turns on. At first I thought he was crazy; throwing something that expensive, he must be crazy. I felt that my life had been completed, the project I had spent most of my life and all of career was working. I could only hope that Wilson would have the same outcome for Dr Connors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:02 am